Wednesday, November 17, 2010

update on My Crazy but Wonderful Life!

Since the last time I posted I have gotten married to the most wonderful man. His name is Rob and together we have 5 great kids. We have two senior boys this year so that itself is crazy, we have a 15 year old diva named emma and two cool ten year olds that still think we are cool too.

I haven't been fishing as much this year as I would've liked to but I guess my reasons really go without say (refer to the first paragraph). lol

Rob has been away for some National Guard training but he will return home this Saturday and needless to say Momma is very happy.

Most of ya'll know that I work for the Alabama Mountain Lakes Tourist Association. I am the VP of Marketing and I love it. I feel very blessed to live in North Alabama and to be able to promote this area everyday is a blessing. I hope that as you follow my blog that I will be able to give you something to laugh about, something to think about, something to pray about or just something to say "What in the heck was she thinking".

Thanks for tuning in, we will chat again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment