Friday, January 2, 2009

Looking forward to 2009!

I just celebrated one of the best holidays anyone could ever imagine.  I am a 36 year old mother of three children.  I have been divorced for 4 1/2 years.  I have dated a couple of men over the years but it wasn't until September 2008 that I truly felt like I have met my soulmate.  After our first lunch date  I was a little unsure about any chemistry.  He actually had to break our second date because his little girl needed him and that was totally okay.  We ended up spending sometime together the next week and then he was gone out of town for a week and I missed him so much.  That's when I knew there was something about him that was really special.  His name is Rob and he is the man of my dreams. He introduced me and my kids to his kids on December 13th and it was like they had been together forever.  All 7 of us spent the holidays together and it was wonderful.  Our three oldest children traveled with a church group to Gatlinburg for the New Year's holiday and from all accounts it sounds like they have had a blast! Waking up everyday is exciting and I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for the K-ROB family.

No comments:

Post a Comment