Saturday, January 3, 2009

BAMA football

Hmmmmmm....that's about all I can say about the ugly display against the Utah Utes.  I am just glad that I stayed home and saved the $1,500 on tickets.  As they showed the Alabama fans on tv all I could think about was how bad it would stink to be there and having to witness something we hadn't seen all year long.  BAMA just took a good ole Butt kicking.  Anyway, the good news is that our kids made it home last night around nine from their Gatlinburg trip.  They had a great time but they were ready to see us (isn't that cool) they were actually ready to see us. Rob and I are blessed to have 5 children between us and they are all good kids but they are all different .  We are trying to get Rob moved into his condo here in Decatur this week, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment